Used PS NGD!!!

I never imagined this would be an option for me, but I am now the proud owner of a Private Stock! I loved spalted tops, I love the 594 model, I love trems, I love smoked bursts, and I love the tiger eye color. This guitar covered them all. I am so pumped.

I struck a chord the other day, put it back on the holder in my guitar area...the guitar is still ringing. Amazing! ;)

This is my second PRS purchase from Palen Music and both guitars have been spectacular. Big thanks to Quinn, Chase, Gabriel, and Shay over there!

rS4fK3T.jpg

asxqrAz.jpg

IoOnhnD.jpg

tmvzy07.jpg

".... Spalted wood while looking this experiencing I am...... Relief I must find.... Mmmmmmm..."
baby-yoda-old-yoda-1574103229.jpg

I never imagined this would be an option for me, but I am now the proud owner of a Private Stock! I loved spalted tops, I love the 594 model, I love trems, I love smoked bursts, and I love the tiger eye color. This guitar covered them all. I am so pumped.

I struck a chord the other day, put it back on the holder in my guitar area...the guitar is still ringing. Amazing! ;)

This is my second PRS purchase from Palen Music and both guitars have been spectacular. Big thanks to Quinn, Chase, Gabriel, and Shay over there!

rS4fK3T.jpg

asxqrAz.jpg

IoOnhnD.jpg

tmvzy07.jpg
DAYUM!!! I will have seconds of that any day!!!

rS4fK3T.jpg

asxqrAz.jpg

IoOnhnD.jpg

tmvzy07.jpg
Man that is gorgeous I can't stop looking at it
Congrats on your big score.

Amazing looking guitar.

Congrats!!!!

That neck though.

For me the neck is the money shot. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

I think I just pooped myself.

I love looking at that guitar so much.

Back