Unexpected NGD

Amazing!
That is just all around gorgeous, congrats!

Thank you! As I'm sure you know, it's as easy on the eyes as it is to play!

Awesome Guitar! The 2408 isn’t too bad either LOL
The top looks fantastic Especially with charcoal finish. I agree I love the old-school birds. Nice touch for the 35th anniversary is the small pre-factory bird on the headstock. Enjoy it and merry Christmas

Thanks! Yeah, charcoal hasn't always been a color I've been enamored with....but my wife has always liked the lighter grey blacks and grey / black fades. This one, in particular, with it's lighter color, just really struck me.

I also really enjoy having that headstock eagle! Definitely my first on that!

Merry Christmas too you, as well!

Congrats! Killer looking charcoal there. Loved hearing the back story and your impressions versus your RW neck WL. Awesome that your wife found that for you!

Man, words cannot express how lucky I feel to have a wife who's, not only supportive and understanding, but completely complimentary to my taste in guitars. If there is one person in the world for me, it's gotta be her.

And yeah...I'm really enjoying A/B-ing against my 24-08 since they're kinda similar in terms of setup. Both are such amazing instruments and so inspirational!

Wonderful guitar! A great start to your collection! ;)

Thank you! It's kinda funny....when checking the guitar out, I was talking with the owners of the shop and we were discussing how many PRS guitars we owned.

At the time I had five (this new one makes six) and one of them goes, "You know what I call that? I said, "an addiction?" And he goes, "No...a good start." ;)

giphy.gif

Wow, so sexy!

What can I say? She's got it all!

Congratulations, that top! That back!!

Thank you! Yeah, I'm totally a natural-finished-back kinda guy. This one with the light grey top and natural back...it was love at first sight. :D

Fu...:eek::cool:

Love the mixed hardware. That top, though, is just wow!

Thank you! This is my first hybrid hardware equipped guitar and I'm really liking the look of it. I also really like the faux ivory (or whatever it is they call it) tuner buttons. So much of this guitar is new for me and I am absolutely loving it!

Back