Trampas Green DGT WL Korina and Ebony! Seattleguitarstore.com

seattleguitarstore

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Another Wood Library DGT came in today. If you like you can get both this one and the matching Trampas guitar with Mahogany. That would be a great Library Wood collection to have. I had the pleasure of meeting Trampas the day I picked out the woods on these guitars. After meeting the man in the workshop I knew we were going to make some of these in his namesake color. This is one of those guitars that makes PRS special. I hope you enjoy it.
James
http://www.seattleguitarstore.com/prs-guitar-store-wood-library-dgt-trampas-green-korina-ltd/

5_zpsebcbc4dd.jpg

6_zpsd62b3833.jpg
8_zpsd1e20011.jpg

Is it strange that I find the back sexier than the front? That Korina is gorgeous!

This run of WL guitars is terrific. I bought this guitar's twin (in Whale Blue) and the korina/ebony combo is killer. James and the Seattle Guitar Store did a great job in spec'ing these DGTs. Thanks, Guys!

This run of WL guitars is terrific. I bought this guitar's twin (in Whale Blue) and the korina/ebony combo is killer. James and the Seattle Guitar Store did a great job in spec'ing these DGTs. Thanks, Guys!
Your check is in the mail.

Back