NGD - DGT Keeper

LerxstFan

Still Around
Belated NGD! This a '23 DGT Wood Library, ziracote fretboard and roasted maple neck with a satin finish. I've had this guitar for a weeks and love the sounds and feel. I've had two other DGT's that I've let go, but this one is a keeper.

Love these pickups and control layout! I have other PRS and have played different models over the years, but the DGT is so versatile and sounds great clean, dirty, or anywhere in between. I know folks have said DGT pickups have their own thing going on. To me, they have great vintage/classic tones with a little extra when you need it just using the volume controls.

An expert set up by John Mann makes this guitar so good to play (thank you, John)! Hoping to gig this beauty soon.

Belated NGD! This a '23 DGT Wood Library, ziracote fretboard and roasted maple neck with a satin finish. I've had this guitar for a weeks and love the sounds and feel. I've had two other DGT's that I've let go, but this one is a keeper.

Love these pickups and control layout! I have other PRS and have played different models over the years, but the DGT is so versatile and sounds great clean, dirty, or anywhere in between. I know folks have said DGT pickups have their own thing going on. To me, they have great vintage/classic tones with a little extra when you need it just using the volume controls.

An expert set up by John Mann makes this guitar so good to play (thank you, John)! Hoping to gig this beauty soon.

For the win! That is gorgeous!

Nice

Back