Touchy subject

So I did it. I went and had a talk with my case detective and things will take time to figure out. He has to investigate everything I said. I swore on a bible that makes this the official truth and nothing but. I had another option but did it this way. Just going over the details was really emotional. I have to get documents as well on my end.

It’s a tiny snowball that is going to dump an avalanche of horror on the accused. I told the officer this is NOT about money but about justice being served for me! I told him the nightmares have to cease and desist!
I hope you find some closure on this issue soon!

I'm sorry I'm late to this thread, but the whole panic attack thing....yes, I used to have them as a child. I was ridiculously paranoid about something happening to my mom, like she could get into an accident and never come home. It was terrifying for me when she would go somewhere for work, and I had to do my best to keep myself sane, but most of the time I couldnt do it. Was like somebody was in my mind telling me about all the horrible things that could happen to her, and eventually I would have a nervous breakdown. I don't know how it stopped, but eventually it did, but for those four or so years it was a nightmare for her and me.

BTW, @Lola , I hope youre doing ok and everything works out for you with what's going on. You got my best.

I'm sorry I'm late to this thread, but the whole panic attack thing....yes, I used to have them as a child. I was ridiculously paranoid about something happening to my mom, like she could get into an accident and never come home. It was terrifying for me when she would go somewhere for work, and I had to do my best to keep myself sane, but most of the time I couldnt do it. Was like somebody was in my mind telling me about all the horrible things that could happen to her, and eventually I would have a nervous breakdown. I don't know how it stopped, but eventually it did, but for those four or so years it was a nightmare for her and me.

BTW, @Lola , I hope youre doing ok and everything works out for you with what's going on. You got my best.

You are very kind and your words mean a lot to me. This issue is a Pandora’s box. I just have to be patient and see what happens!

I had to go through everything, every detail with the detective. Some of it was like I was living the whole nightmare over again

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I need as much support as I can get right now!

Last edited:
@Lola hoping you soon have peace and closure!

Thank you so much. You are a very sweet person. Support is so important. Much more then some ppl realize. @WingerRules ppl could learn a great deal from you. Thank you once again!

This situation just has to end.

My case worker is ready to lay some criminal charges. Let the party begin!

The load is slowly being lifted off of my shoulders.

The officer asked me why I didn’t report this when it happened or anytime after. I told him I was 12 years of age and I knew this was wrong but I was so afraid to even utter a peep. I was warned. Who the h$ll is going to believe a 12 year old?

Last edited:
Things are progressing. I just found out that one of my assailants has died. Still one left. I had to look at pictures to identify him. Some ppl change drastically over the years. He had some tale tell moles that I remembered. How could I not?

My husband is overly worried, doesn’t want to talk about or is giving very little support etc. I had the detective call my husband just so that he has a handle on all the details of this case. I think this helped to ease his mind.

The detective is going ahead and is filing criminal charges.

A big sigh of relief.

Last edited:
Things are progressing. I just found out that one of my assailants has died. Still one left. I had to look at pictures to identify him. Some ppl change drastically over the years. He had some tale tell moles that I remembered. How could I not?

My husband is overly worried, doesn’t want to talk about or is giving very little support etc. I had the detective call my husband just so that he has a handle on all the details of this case. I think this helped to ease his mind.

The detective is going ahead and is filing criminal charges.

A big sigh of relief.
Good, glad you are getting some progress and hopefully there will be some closure after everything is over. My best to you. :)

Lola,

I must have missed this story the first time around. Just awful all around. SO happy you are finally getting some closure... the only way over something is THROUGH it, as painful as it may be. And that goes for anything- depression, rage, hatred, anything. So glad you are seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel! God bless you (and your husband- I know what it's like to worry for a spouse!), and hang in there!

Back