To mod or not to mod!

As to the tuners, the Grover Mini Locking Rotomatics 3L/3R are drop in replacements.

SE-Grover-F.jpg

SE-Grover-B.jpg

They make string changes so much quicker.

Thanks for the info. Regarding swapping the magnets to clear up the "nasal congestion" do you happen to have any before and after recordings of the sound? It would be interesting to hear the difference.
Ugh, dangit. I used to have one online. It was in a folder on our band's website. Recently, we did not renew with our web hosting provider and instead just redirected our domain name to our BandCamp page. It was hardly worth $9 per month for single digit hits when our bandcamp and facebook pages were getting all the traffic. So, the MP3 I put together comparing the two isn't there any more. I will have to hunt for it.

That would be them. Easy install if done one at a time. Not sure if there are issues over long period with them, just put mine on this week, but they seem pretty decent construction.

That would be them. Easy install if done one at a time. Not sure if there are issues over long period with them, just put mine on this week, but they seem pretty decent construction.
Awesome, thanks!

Back