This Shop In Indonesia Has The Best Core Guitars

I didn’t think you had to pay customs on a guitar that was originally made in the USA as technically it’s not an import. But then again I’ve never seen hard evidence either way. My friend didn’t when he purchased through them.
It isn’t Customs, it’s UPS or FedEx charging a “Brokerage Fee”.......rip off!

A Google search for "Brokerage Fee UPS" brings up an interesting article/post explaining how to clear packages yourself to avoid UPS/FedEx scamming you with those 'brokerage fees'. I'll have to keep that in mind. Apparently USPS doesn't do this, but then you never know where your package is so I'm not sure what's worse.

A Google search for "Brokerage Fee UPS" brings up an interesting article/post explaining how to clear packages yourself to avoid UPS/FedEx scamming you with those 'brokerage fees'. I'll have to keep that in mind. Apparently USPS doesn't do this, but then you never know where your package is so I'm not sure what's worse.
My experience is that USPS tracks fairly accurately into Canada. They don’t itemize all the in transit handoffs, but the time to the border is about the same. They never add a brokerage fee and the packages often pass through customs quicker than the courier’s do.

I have a USPS package and a UPS package coming from California now and I would put money on the USPS one getting here first and with a smaller fee by percentage.

And this isn’t meant as a insult to American dealers, I mean, I understand they order what American’s buy but...
They really do have the blandest colors available over here. I swear everyone’s favorite over here is a plain ass faded whale blue or McCarty sunburst. It hurts my brain. It really hinders me from getting something that pops unless I want to go private stock unfortunately.

It's funny you mention this - I am always looking for the best PRS p0rn out there and Hiend doesn't disappoint and been following them for a while now. I actually wonder if they get better stuff for some odd reason, maybe PRS wants to expand into other markets and reserves the best stuff for that purpose? Or maybe it's because they are a top dealer? Or do I need a tin foil hat? Their quilt tops and they way they option them seems almost Private Stock quality sometimes. One had such a pretty blue to green burst I was about to go into debt. I could be wrong and think they say they invented the "Beach Cross Fade" color which is the bees knees.

I didn't need to see this today:

DSC06046_1704x1136.jpg

Yep the Bonnie pink is very nice too. I asked them about the weight of each, just in case..

That used CU24 is cool, if I were the EU right now I'd probably be very tempted to pay them a visit.

A bit unfair of a comparison, that’s a Private stock where’s it’s easy to get something unique and spectacular looking ;-)

but Ish does have some really nice Wood Library models too in more interesting colors than bigger stores do (there’s a Bonnie pink special semi hollow with stained neck that’s really cool)

Last edited:
A bit unfair of a comparison, that’s a Private stock where’s it’s easy to get something unique and spectacular looking ;-)

but Ish does have some really nice Wood library models Too in more interesting colors than bigger stores do (there’s a Bonnie pink special semi hollow with stained neck that’s really cool)

True, hadn’t realized that, price should have given it away, lol.

Back