NGD - What's In the #$@%ing Box?

Okey dokey, here's the thing so far. Got a mannmade bridge upgrade kit, new nut, new core pickup rings, and a...well, a temporary truss cover. Pickups are next to go byebye.

For some odd reason the Mannmade saddles are ever so slightly offset by about .5mm. Odd, they went into my 35th easy, but here they are squished. Also...I know it sounds ridiculous, but the thing intonates perfectly with the saddles pretty much in a straight line. I dont get it. It works, I'm not asking questions of the physics gods. What else....oh yeah, pickups. I'm looking at a set of Wolfetone blisterbuckers. I also need a nice TRC for this one. Something fun.

Last edited:
Loo
Okey dokey, here's the thing so far. Got a mannmade bridge upgrade kit, new nut, new core pickup rings, and a...well, a temporary truss cover. Pickups are next to go byebye.

For some odd reason the Mannmade saddles are ever so slightly offset by about .5mm. Odd, they went into my 35th easy, but here they are squished. Also...I know it sounds ridiculous, but the thing intonates perfectly with the saddles pretty much in a straight line. I dont get it. It works, I'm not asking questions of the physics gods. What else....oh yeah, pickups. I'm looking at a set of Wolfetone blisterbuckers. I also need a nice TRC for this one. Something fun.
Looking good!

Back