This Shop In Indonesia Has The Best Core Guitars

Wow, that is beautiful!

I keep my search on reverb limited to US dealers because I don't want to disappoint myself with a foreign listing - really don't want to deal with the added shipping costs, and (usually hidden) import costs (looking at you, FedEx and UPS with your BS "brokerage fees").

Like, they had a Purple Mist Santana a few weeks (months?) ago that was just sublime. And I’ve never seen another shop have one.

There’s like this whole selection of standard colors available for Core guitars, and I swear I see the same four colors all the time.

Yep found them a few months ago and they have/had the most incredible looking Wood Library models. Generally insane looking quilt or curly maple tops, and many colors I really like (I'm not too much into vintage style colors).
Their Reverb store isn't kept up to date though, many listings are actually already sold .It's best to check their website for the latest inventory (it has dried up quite a bit recently with the shutdown), and better prices.

Last edited:
My friend bought a guitar from them a couple of months ago and his experience was top notch. Shortly after that they changed their shipping to $600 on all PRS and stated they wouldn’t ship overseas. However their newer listings are back to normal. I wonder what’s up.

No denying they have some spectacular looking builds in stock! However, I've been wavering on one of their "Hiend Spec Experience" WL Custom 24s but am worried that it's been hanging around in the shop for a long while given it is dated late 2016. How many hands have been on it for the past 3 years??

Hiend is great and Djuned (the owner) is a very chilled out guy. I met him when I was searching for a 513 two years ago and I got my PS 594 piezo through him as well.
Recommend him highly though I dont know how much shipping from Indonesia to the US is

My friend bought a guitar from them a couple of months ago and his experience was top notch. Shortly after that they changed their shipping to $600 on all PRS and stated they wouldn’t ship overseas. However their newer listings are back to normal. I wonder what’s up.

IMO they didn't want to deal with International buyers especially via Reverb where buyers can change their mind and force a return for no reason (or damage it first and pretend it didn't arrive in the same condition as listed, if you think it's far fetched it actually happened to me with an amp cabinet I had custom made).
That said you should always check their website: cheaper prices, and up to date inventory.

I chat w/ them couple weeks ago and they said shipping to USA was about $200-ish.
The unknown is how much import/customs/etc fees will be charged upon arrival, I thought a member here bought some from another International store and the fees weren't too bad (3-5%?) on USA-made guitars.

I didn’t think you had to pay customs on a guitar that was originally made in the USA as technically it’s not an import. But then again I’ve never seen hard evidence either way. My friend didn’t when he purchased through them.

IMO they didn't want to deal with International buyers especially via Reverb where buyers can change their mind and force a return for no reason (or damage it first and pretend it didn't arrive in the same condition as listed, if you think it's far fetched it actually happened to me with an amp cabinet I had custom made).
That said you should always check their website: cheaper prices, and up to date inventory.

I chat w/ them couple weeks ago and they said shipping to USA was about $200-ish.
The unknown is how much import/customs/etc fees will be charged upon arrival, I thought a member here bought some from another International store and the fees weren't too bad (3-5%?) on USA-made guitars.

Back