This Might Not Be The Way To Make A Guitar...

Yup, none of that crummy CNC stuff for their customers!
I will go as far as to say that I generally am not interested in an electric, unless some well designed CNC is involved for the heavy lifting. Manual labour is so 20th century (with regards to heavy lifting)

It´s modest professionalism without concerns by the workers due to being raised up under strict rules.

This particular documentation was the focal impression to answer my colleagues' request, about what they should present me by G5 Plans & Policy branch prior my leave for a my new assignment. "We know your hobbies so far, mountain-biking, guitar playing, and offering yoga classes at Army HQ. But what do you want us to present you?" Whilst my own classes to become a yoga teacher, singing bowls have been mentioned by our teachers but not used. But I replied: "Oh, a singing bowl with a dark full sound would be amazing."
They did. Afterwards I bought two more...

Comparable to the acoustics build it is the same: With poor tools, low to no personal protective equipment, but skilled craftmanship they make proper and even worthwhile instruments.

Back