Things I find hard to understand

What!?!?!?!? How do you know our mayor's name!? Anyway, I don't live in city limits.
And I just asked about walking my dog while visiting my son in Chicago. I just intend to embarrass him in front of his neighbors then leave town.

Unfortunately, I too live in the Pothole Capital of the USA™, where it's always a race between the salt brine and potholes to see which will kill your car first. It chaps me no end to live outside city limits only to pay the wheel tax for the privilege of driving on basically 3rd world level streets. On F street there's a pothole that has not one, but two orange cones stuck in it, that's how deep that sucker is, and I'm pretty sure I saw several others that had For Rent signs on them.

Unfortunately, I too live in the Pothole Capital of the USA™, where it's always a race between the salt brine and potholes to see which will kill your car first. It chaps me no end to live outside city limits only to pay the wheel tax for the privilege of driving on basically 3rd world level streets. On F street there's a pothole that has not one, but two orange cones stuck in it, that's how deep that sucker is, and I'm pretty sure I saw several others that had For Rent signs on them.
You're kidding!!!! Another Omahan on here! I'm shocked. I'm on 133 just inside Washington County. By the Blair airport.

Damn, I thought New York held that title.

It's remarkable that few folks realize that your average book can be written with gaping holes in the plot, but there you are. Feel free to do some research and realize what band name and musicology education will do for you.

Or, if you prefer...

Last edited:
Recording music in a studio using the best mics, compressors and mixers only to mix it down to an mp3 file and then stream it for worse quality.

Its not how I listen to music - I still buy CD's!! What I want to know though is what happened to hi-fi systems? Just recently, I was looking to replace my 'old' Hifi - A Kenwood multi CD thing that I couldn't turn up beyond a third without the windows (and possibly the walls) shaking but its giving me a few annoying issues so want to replace but I can't find anything that 'compares' - just cheap and/or micro systems. Just 1 of my Kenwood speakers are bigger than some systems...

Not all of us consumes music on their 'smart phone' but they certainly seem to be trying to force is that way with no decent Hi-fi systems to play our CD's on...

Back