Things I find hard to understand

Why I bought a cheap P90 loaded Yamaha Revstar when I could've bought an SE :(

How I can set up 2 guitars of the same model and feel the difference between the action of the 2.
Are you asking because you want them to be different? Or are you saying you set them up the same but yet they're different?

If it's the latter, and you checked string height at one fret, then it's probably neck relief that's different.

Are you asking because you want them to be different? Or are you saying you set them up the same but yet they're different?

If it's the latter, and you checked string height at one fret, then it's probably neck relief that's different.
I want them set up exactly the same. its not the just neck relief, its a combination of the nut, saddle height, and neck relief. Im trying to find my dial caliper so I can set them up as close as possible. Chasing thousandths.

1/10 the size for the same price. We came >this< close to buying a place on Kauai years ago and am glad we didn’t. You have to adjust truss rods 4 times a year!

It's a bit north of Oahu and supposedly Mt. Waialeale is the wettest place on earth. Everytime I've gone there, it's biblical rain wise, so I guess you would have to do some adjustments. I've never had to, or my tech did them and never informed me, but mine stay stable.
I guess the other thing I don't understand is why the Homeless on Oahu, especially down town have to be coaxed out of trees on a regular basis. They climb them, fire and police show up and get them down, and then C&C comes the next day and rapes the tree trimming wise. It's a stupidity show on a daily basis...;-) It's not the Hawaii that McGarrett cleaned up....

It's a bit north of Oahu and supposedly Mt. Waialeale is the wettest place on earth. Everytime I've gone there, it's biblical rain wise, so I guess you would have to do some adjustments. I've never had to, or my tech did them and never informed me, but mine stay stable.
I guess the other thing I don't understand is why the Homeless on Oahu, especially down town have to be coaxed out of trees on a regular basis. They climb them, fire and police show up and get them down, and then C&C comes the next day and rapes the tree trimming wise. It's a stupidity show on a daily basis...;-) It's not the Hawaii that McGarrett cleaned up....

So HPD is trying to coax homeless people to come down out of the trees? What if they’re building treehouses up there? ;):rolleyes:o_O Perhaps homeless people in trees are doing us a favor we should think about, considering other things like rabbit holes and discovering unusual fish species Les would know about?

Back