The Thread That We Post Purple PRS In To Torture JustRob.

Purple is pretty much my Kryptonite. Though I'm not that super.

Anyway, this thread is deadly to me.

Thanks for letting me show off my new babies![/IMG]
DSC07344_zps8kfywezl.jpg
[/URL]
DSC07343_zpswpap0zpi.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC07344_zps8kfywezl.jpg
DSC07344_zps8kfywezl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks for letting me show 'em off! LOVE everyone's purple or purplish PRS's, the BEST guitars ever designed!

So apparently, there's "Aqua Violet", "Ultraviolet", "Orchid", "Purple Mist", "Magenta", "Black Raspberry", "Fuchsia", as well as the more well known, "Violet", "Armando's Amethyst", and "Purple" -- any other key words I could search for?

Picture for modicum of torture:
146503-1.jpg
I would like to eat this guitar!

If we were still trying to torture Rob...I'd post my new PS Custom 24 McThick...oh well...haven't had time to get around to a full NGD post yet, so maybe just a peek...

maybe one of the top 3 most beautiful guitars I have ever seen in my 40 years of playing!

011_zpse3be48a5.jpg
A couple of my purple monsters :)
photo11_zpsdbf26dc1.jpg

photo2_zpsf6133aef.jpg
okay, my last post for today. This might be the #1 most stunning guitar in the world. I just emailed a dealer and asked if he could get me one similar. Can you tell me the finish name? You are so lucky!

how do i start a new thread????? I've been looking so long that I forgot what I wanted to talk about!

how do i start a new thread????? I've been looking so long that I forgot what I wanted to talk about!
Top right of main "Electric Instruments" forum page, below the search box. "post New Thread" - it is a blue box white text on my PC (may depend on which forum theme you have selected). This is on a PC, not sure about mobile devices, and may change based on OS anyway...

Naw, we're a bunch of evil enablers, we just want to make it as easy on us to enable you as possible. :)

WOWIE-ZOWIE!!!!! That guitar is ill! Meaning it needs to see the doctor! ME! LOL.... Just gorgeous man.! How much was was it to have the tree of life added on? It love to get a PRS with the TOL on it some day. I have most all other choices picked already. I'm sure it was not cheap. How about some up close photos of the inlay? Probably the best inlays of any production builder.... BY FAR! PRS is the best. Nothing from any vintage company comes close. Thats what ruk777 says! Congrats! I just noticed that you have a rosewood neck. You should go to crazyparts.com and buy the rest of rosewood parts to match. I would put pickup frames and knobs as well as back plates as well but only if they have not used the red maple to match the top. Either way, one beautiful guitar!
Oh yea, tuning pegs as well. Can't forget that. I would maybe even go with the abalone but you can't go wrong either way:
http://www.crazyparts.de/sports/mode/index.php

I guess it's ".de" and not ".com" my big mistake.

Last edited:
Oh, that's not mine. I wish. But plug the images into Google image search, and you can find it on sale. (wink wink nudge nudge)

I don't know what the name of that color is. It was on a Japanese site. It's some sort of artist package, that much I do know. It looks like a white tiger with a purple burst. I like the pimp rug, I'm going to have to get me a pimp rug to photograph my guitars on...on which to photograph my guitars.

Back