The last one......................again

Iceman101

There's always room for one more.....
I keep telling my wife for a couple of years: this is the last one I don't need any more guitars.
Well this is the newest last one..
And I blame the forum for this one. I have read several raving posts about the Mira.
So when I saw this one I couldn't resist. Its a nos 2008. I think it looks great. Love the wide thin neck and playability is superb. This is PRS nr 17, who knows what the future might bring

Last edited:
I keep teling my wife for a couple of years: this is the last one I don't need any more guitars.
Well this is the newest last one..
And I blame the forum for this one. I have read several raving posts about the Mira.
So when I saw this one I couldn't resist. Its a nos 2008. I think it looks great. Love the wide thin neck and playability is superb. This is PRS nr 17, who knows what the future might bring

I totally understand why you had to have this guitar! You are lucky to have found one so hot.
Congratulations!
I had a friend in earlier times who had signed a legal size piece of paper to his wife stating that "This is the last guitar I will buy". He signed another sheet for his amps.
By the time I had seen these sheets, they were full on both sides and he had started another sheet for the guitars.

You're Good ! Just tell your wife you've barely scratched the surface when it comes to buying guitars. why we have guys in the forum who've bought DOZENS of PRIVATE STOCK guitars and their wives still think the last one they bought is the first one they bought. Yup...yesireee ! It's all good.

You're Good ! Just tell your wife you've barely scratched the surface when it comes to buying guitars. why we have guys in the forum who've bought DOZENS of PRIVATE STOCK guitars and their wives still think the last one they bought is the first one they bought. Yup...yesireee ! It's all good.
Unfortunately its not only 17 Prs's. This last one is nr 51. And she knows...........:(

Always refer to the flowchart!
GS_FlowChart_TooManyGuitars.jpg

Back