The Experience Effect

JustRob

Zombie Six, DFZ
Some of you at Experience met my niece. She had a pretty good week. Passed her drivers test before the Experience Friday. Picked up an Armando's Amethyst P22 (great thanks to DFD @ Wild West Guitars) at Experience Saturday, and got an acceptance letter to Belmont University Wednesday.
Now she has been to Experiences before, but this time she got to meet all of my new friends from the Forum. All of you were so kind that after she received her letter for college she said was disappointed that she would miss Experience next year.
My sister enjoyed Experience so much she said she'd fly her back for it.

I am proud to call all of you here friends.

P.S. I still haven't seen any photos of the guitar, or gotten my hands on it yet. Hopefully tonight.

I am honored to call The Just Crew friends.

Tell her I said congrats times three. And I haven't forgotten her dirt pedal.

She will enjoy Nashville. Home to all kinds of awesomeness including CRGTR and my parents.

Here's to next year!

Now THAT'S a week! Big congrats to her - especially since she didn't have to actually talk to me!

That's great to hear all of that! Congrats to her. The Just Crew are having a heck of a month!

I'm working on it. Didn't see her tonight. She had 4 wisdom teeth pulled today so I guess the good week kind of ended when the drugs wore off.

Ouch. I remember when my wife had her wisdom teeth cut out...she was a disaster for a few days. She even ended up allergic to the pain medicine.

I hope it goes more smoothly for her.

I'm working on it. Didn't see her tonight. She had 4 wisdom teeth pulled today so I guess the good week kind of ended when the drugs wore off.

When my son had his wisdom teeth pulled, we found out he has the same slow recovery from anesthetic that his mother has. They couldn't get him to wake up at the office. They kept saying most kids were pretty much wide awake after an hour or so. I think we left about four hours after he was done and he still couldn't walk unaided. He was funny when he was out of it. He kept pointing at us and saying, "Ma....Dad...Ma...Dad..."

JustRob, JustSteve, JustSister, JustNiece ........................................ JustGoodPeople :beer:
True dat.

Rob, great meeting you and your fam. Really enjoyed hanging out. Congrats to JustNiece(that should be her screen name btw- lol) on her big week besides the teeth yankage! Still jealous about the guitar!

JustRob, JustSteve, JustSister, JustNiece ........................................ JustGoodPeople :beer:
+100 :cool:

Tell your niece 'congrats' from the Boogie man and to get pics onto the forum or it's a Daisy Rocker. :wink: No excuses.

The jury (and proof) may be out on the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause and The Easter Bunny, but The Boogie man is real......

Back