Support group for G.A.S

sleary

I think I just ordered a new Prs.....maybe there are support groups lol

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Looks good! I think you are handling your GAS in the appropriate manner--just give in and accept its inevitability!

I look at it this way. I could be spending my money on crack or really stupid things....justification is everything lol

Now waiting from prs to give my dealer an eta.....

Don't look to me for anything other than enabling of a legendary scale.

:biggrin:

Congrats on the fiddle. May she arrive quickly and safely.

I bought a Custom 24 in March. Then, I bought a Stripped 58 in April. The calendar now reads.....MAY!

On one hand I have been gassing hard for no real reason. On the other hand there is a stupidly nice guitar at a stupid price nearby.

I have successfully avoided new gear acquisition for one full week now. Well, except the amp-modeling effects pedal I just ordered. But I have avoided pulling the trigger on any of the PRS guitar "deals" that have popped up this week.

Don't know if this PRS GAS-avoidance is going to last all weekend, though...

I'm stoked about it. I tried one last September but I wasn't fussy on the finish so I passed. Ordered what I want finish wise . Adds to the gas even more. Will add another flavour to my other 2 Prs's (dgt and se clint Lowrey ) .

It's funny, we sometimes speak of GAS like it's an affliction to be cured, when in fact GAS is the greatest!

Why, if it wasn't for GAS, I wouldn't have a thing to do after I leave the studio. I'd have to chase loose women; or become hooked on alcohol or drugs. Or (worst of all) exercise!

Instead, thanks to the wonders of GAS, I can sit on my rear end, search the web for new acquisitions, or hang out here with good friends with whom I have so much lunacy in common. Instead of retreating into a shell like most folks vegging out on the couch in front of the television, I'm able to pontificate on the wonders of teensy-weensy nuances of Tone that no one gives a rat's behind about - except you wonderful folks.

Yes, friends, GAS is GOOD!

GAS keeps people employed! GAS spurs innovation! Be thankful for GAS!

And when you think to yourself, "Do I smell...GAS...?" the answer is, "Of course I do! Now let's all get the lead out and go shopping!" :top:

Even my wife has been inspired by my GAS. Just last week we had a really nice fire pit put in, and tonight it looks like she'll be playing my guitars by the fire. Odd, since she doesn't play guitar.

I bought a Custom 24 in March. Then, I bought a Stripped 58 in April. The calendar now reads.....MAY!

I'm on the same boat... Bought a P22 Trem in the beginning of April then got a fantastic deal on a blond stripper last week and I am waiting for her to arrive tomorrow. For now it's good... I just need to find my CU24 a new home.

It's funny, we sometimes speak of GAS like it's an affliction to be cured, when in fact GAS is the greatest!

Why, if it wasn't for GAS, I wouldn't have a thing to do after I leave the studio. I'd have to chase loose women; or become hooked on alcohol or drugs. Or (worst of all) exercise!

Instead, thanks to the wonders of GAS, I can sit on my rear end, search the web for new acquisitions, or hang out here with good friends with whom I have so much lunacy in common. Instead of retreating into a shell like most folks vegging out on the couch in front of the television, I'm able to pontificate on the wonders of teensy-weensy nuances of Tone that no one gives a rat's behind about - except you wonderful folks.

Yes, friends, GAS is GOOD!

GAS keeps people employed! GAS spurs innovation! Be thankful for GAS!

And when you think to yourself, "Do I smell...GAS...?" the answer is, "Of course I do! Now let's all get the lead out and go shopping!" :top:

You sir are a genius ....keep the economy Rollin.....

Oops. I have GAS and might have the above bolded conditions too. :cheers:

(Just kidding honey! I don't consider you a loose woman!) <--- In case she comes across this post...

Back