SUGGESTION... for Mr. Paul Reed Smith

The only disturbing part is that I see no Mens underware but I guess that just makes it more exclusive for Serg?

Nah, they make men's underwear.

Serg will also have to look around for a second-hand Maybach since they're no longer being made. Mercedes tried to revive the brand, but the real Maybach company hasn't made anything since making tanks in WWII.

Then again, a tank might be more fun than a limo ride...

I remember when the 57/08 pickups were a lot harder to get. Now they are on most production guitars. I think PRS should make a few different pickups (top notch) that can only be gotten on Private Stock and Collection guitars. Those of us that spend ridiculous amounts of money should be awarded you know?

Does anyone else agree with me?

Can someone get this thread to Paul?

Things that people who spend ridiculous amounts of money with PRS don't have to ask...

Can someone get this thread to Paul?

Being private stock, I was under the impression that your dream guitar ( or bass) is only as big as your wallet allows... doesn't that include being able to spec your own pickups if you so choose? Can't get much more exclusive than that I'd say.

Being private stock, I was under the impression that your dream guitar ( or bass) is only as big as your wallet allows... doesn't that include being able to spec your own pickups if you so choose? Can't get much more exclusive than that I'd say.

You can select your own, but not spec something that has never existed. That has been fine by me because there are many to choose from - and new ones come along all the time.

You can select your own, but not spec something that has never existed. That has been fine by me because there are many to choose from - and new ones come along all the time.

You could, I suppose, go find some custom-making pickup winder shop that will make whatever you want, and have them used by PRS in any PS build - PRS doesn't seem to have an issue using third-party pickups in their PS orders, AFAICT, based on what is reported here in the PS-build threads.

Call Seymour Duncan's Custom Shop. For about $160 a pickup (humbucker pricing) you can spec your own pickups and have a tech install them for you.

And for anyone keeping score at home, that means your dream humbucker from Seymour is $160 where a PRS humbucker will cost you $200. Not dogging on PRS, just illustrating that if you can afford to spend the money on PRS pickups you can also afford to spec your own as well.

Call Seymour Duncan's Custom Shop. For about $160 a pickup (humbucker pricing) you can spec your own pickups and have a tech install them for you.

And for anyone keeping score at home, that means your dream humbucker from Seymour is $160 where a PRS humbucker will cost you $200. Not dogging on PRS, just illustrating that if you can afford to spend the money on PRS pickups you can also afford to spec your own as well.

Well if you've got the funds to drop $6k+ on a PS, what's another $320 to make it a true one off, lol. I'd personally be happy to just have a PS built and having the chance to do whatever PUP I want, I don't think a "PS only" pup would be necessary.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;172209 said:
And that's why we love you.

Love you too buddy.

I have two in inventory.

Aww Yeah!

I've Googled the sh!t out of these things and still haven't found a pic that's safe to post here. THAT'S how cool these undies are.....

Right?!? Damaris Evans is a true artist and visionary. Whenever I see undies with butt-cleavage from other companies... I get the same feeling as I do lookin' at PRS clones.

What the hell is so wrong with being a cork-sniffer in the first place? I'm sniffin' corks every day, sometimes it's Veuve and sometimes it's Freixenet, but I still be sniffing'!!! I don't want to play what everybody else plays, otherwise I'd be rockin' a Les Paul or a Strat or something like that.

I never considered myself to be about exclusivity, but apparently I'm beyond even cork-sniffer - people keep telling me I'm a cork-sucker when I talk about my stuff.

Would you settle for my hatchback, a hit of Unreasonable and a Chicago pizza?
I think he just asked you out, Serg. ;)

Sergio said:
Damaris Evans is a true artist and visionary
Any brand that has a model called "Mr. Whippey" is the product of pure genius. (There's something for the suggestion box, Shawn) :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sad world we live in, where someone has to spend ridiculous amount of money to feel special, privileged and more deserving.

Sorry, had to say.

Back