String Cleaners and Fiore Maple Fretboard

Ah yes, those were the days - Chris Carter, Randy Moss, Randall Cunningham back in '98. We didn't suck that year, almost made it to SB.
Great players in that era. We were at a football recruiting Signing Day event on Wednesday and walked by the Broncos '98 SB QB. Elway looks a lot smaller these days, my wife had to point him out.

For the 'pics or it didn't happen', although I'm not in it:
Screenshot-2024-02-09-at-8-03-03-AM.png

The only times I have watched the Vikings play is when they were playing the Packers or when Brett was playing for them.
Another great year for the Vikes (Brett's 1st year with us). Again, almost made it to the SB except the Saints CHEATED. Don't think I'll get the penalty box for saying this, because it's not just opinion, it's the truth. Cash bounties for Saints players if they injured ours, and even more if they knocked a player out of the game. Saints D coordinator banned for life along with head coach for a year. That's the year the Vikes could have actually won a SB.:( Oh, well - reminder to self - it's only a game.

None that matter…:p:D

j/k
Maryland University is trying to get up to national level. Their coach, Mike Lockesley, is amazing at helping his kids succeed in life. He’s a really good big picture person. Some of the players succeed at the pro level, but all of them matter to him. He’s also smart as hell. Personally, I went to Berklee College of Music, where we are undefeated in football since 1951. We don’t talk about the dumpster fire known as the Washington Commanders.

Maryland University is trying to get up to national level. Their coach, Mike Lockesley, is amazing at helping his kids succeed in life. He’s a really good big picture person. Some of the players succeed at the pro level, but all of them matter to him. He’s also smart as hell. Personally, I went to Berklee College of Music, where we are undefeated in football since 1951. We don’t talk about the dumpster fire known as the Washington Commanders.
I’m stuck with Rutgers and 2 pro teams that are from another state that play here. I don’t root for ANY of them!:p:D

Back