Stream of Consciousness

Hey All;

Well, I was sitting around the Condo, bored out of my skull. So I decided I should go and see the Beatles cover band that frequently plays.
These guys are fabulous, always remind me of why I love the Beatles ... They (Beatles) are the best band ever ... really, no legitimate argument.

Well, I've been on about an eight month roll here. Really can't believe or understand it. I'm not going to go into it, but I haven't had a roll like this since 1980 ... that's 33 freakin' years ago.
I think this roll is my final blessing before the Grim Reaper comes for his final visit.

Well, tomorrow is the nite of the ginormous boobies. Don't know if I will get anywhere and that's OK. I'm oddly perceptive about many things and can always tell after 30 seconds or so if a woman is interested in me or not. I mean, it's so freakin' obvious. I never try to push or force myself on a woman, but I see it all the time and it creeps me out. Anyway, I can look at them (.)(.) for as long as she hangs around.
You know, I have a Masters in Mathematics, an Honours in Chemistry and an Honours in Physics, but when it comes to life, I'm as dumb as a board. Anyway, I'm going to be 60 in less than a month. I've given up thinking "Big Thoughts". I'm just keeping it simple from now on and think about Big Boobies, Guitar, Beer and not much more.

I know that some of the guys on the forum don't like me very much, but that's the way it goes. I like everyone and wish good fortune and success for all (including myself).

It's weird how I always return to country music. Just going to bed and the last two songs I listened to where Heaven's Just A Sin Away and Fist City sung by Kelly Willis. I'm likely the only one in the world that knows the first is a Kendalls tune and the second was written by Loretta Lynn in 1958 or so. Regardless, Kelly Willis Rocks', at least for me.

Last edited:
Who said some of the people here don't like you?

Oh, and the Beatles are not the best band ever, The Clash is... and that's a legitimate fact.

Hey All;

I've given up thinking "Big Thoughts". I'm just keeping it simple from now on and think about Big Boobies, Guitar, Beer and not much more.

It's only right and the natural order of things that we should repeat our late teen years in our 60's armed with the knowledge we wish we had in our teens. Party on!

It's good to be on a roll.

It's good to eat a roll.

It's less good to have a roll around your waist, which is where I'm headed, but I'm older than you are, and haven't been on the kind of roll you're on since 1783.

I'm convinced that if the Beatles were to come along today, being as different from the mainstream of pop as they were in '63, not only would they be called a country band, they'd be too country for Nashville. "I Don't Want To Spoil The Party"? You can sure hear the country influence in that one--if you don't believe that Billy Ray Cyrus invented country music, that is! :biggrin: George Harrison was certainly influenced by Chet Atkins, as well as all those rockabilly guys.

Why do you think some guys here don't like you?

I find your posts highly amusing most of the time...

Boobies Rock!!!

The Beatles Rock!!!

Rock On My Friend!!!

Back