So my daughter just graduated from college...this college...

Dane,
This is really awesome. I can only imagine how proud you are of your Daughter. It is really nice to see young people who truly want to stand on their own two feet, instead of choosing the the easy route that has become so popular in our American Culture. You are a good Father Dane Rada & I am proud to call you my friend!

Dane,
This is really awesome. I can only imagine how proud you are of your Daughter. It is really nice to see young people who truly want to stand on their own two feet, instead of choosing the the easy route that has become so popular in our American Culture. You are a good Father Dane Rada & I am proud to call you my friend!

Thank you Mark. Not going to get all mushy....let's just say, that means a lot to me.

Congrats to you and your daughter Dane! I live 30 minutes away...drove through there yesterday in fact. And yet I never thought of how close the name of that town is to a certain guitar company that has continued to keep me inspired and blown away by their creative goodness.
Oh, and it snowed on and off all day here in Lake Placid. It was a good excuse to bust out an emerald green '88 Sig.

Dude...that area is beautiful!!!!

Congrats, I'm looking forward to my son's college graduation next week in NYC. He's a great kid and I'm not ashamed to say I love him dearly.

My step son will be a senior in HS next year and is thinking of going to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY, if he can make it in. Hope he does, I'm hungry.

Congrats, I'm looking forward to my son's college graduation next week in NYC. He's a great kid and I'm not ashamed to say I love him dearly.

My step son will be a senior in HS next year and is thinking of going to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY, if he can make it in. Hope he does, I'm hungry.

Congrats man! Yeah my oldest son goes off to Ferrum College in the fall...

Back