So...are we talking DGAs?

I'd love to be excited about it, but I've only seen one pic of a proto, and have no information about it.

What's the story? Anyone know?

I predict a fire sale on used PRS amps in the not-too-distant future. :biggrin:

I'm curious too. I just hope it's not too bottom heavy. But I guess if it is Doug can always fix that for me! He sure did an AMAZING job on my Dallas!!

Cool... I'll be a nice guy and throw someone a few bones for their to-be-obsolete HX/DA! ;)

Mine will not be obsolete. ;)

And heck, given peoples' obsession with old amps, is there even such a thing?

Oh wait, modeling amps become obsolete after only a month on the market.

But I am interested in the DGA just because, as an "alt." kind of amp. It's also nice to give a session player a choice.

Let me know when you put the Super Dallas up for sale....:evil:....one man's trash is another man's treasure...:flute:
Sorry Bob, 'ol buddy, it will be a long time before I let the SD from my clutches. But if I do, you'll be the first to know. :wink:

I'm curious too. I just hope it's not too bottom heavy. But I guess if it is Doug can always fix that for me! He sure did an AMAZING job on my Dallas!!
Did I ever mention that Doug did a switchable bass defeat in my SD for the original owner? Once I adjusted the EQ for it, it hasn't been turned off except for clean stuff with the bright switch on (they share the same switch). Is your SDD permanently bass defeated or is it switchable?

Don't get me wrong... if the DGA is like 25W I'll be in trouble. But I never flip gear to fuel my GAS.

Last edited:
I'll sell you mine... as long as you can say Cha-Ching! 'Cause it ain't no fire sale here!

Haha! Sadly, I cannot, in fact, say Cha-Ching! But if you listen reallllly hard, you might hear the sound of me rubbing my two nickels together.

They look great... and that 5 second clip that PRS put up was nice... I keep anxiously checking youtube for vids from last night!

It was posted on Vine... I caught the link from their twitter feed.

Back