Snow Storm - PRS Is Closed Today March 21, 2018

Storm isn't to Connecticut or Mass yet...looks like our snow day will be tomorrow. Enjoy yours today!!

Snowing like crazy in PA today...so was looking for things to do on my half day off...guess last minute trip to Log Canoe Circle is out. Gonna disturb the neighbors for a while...until power goes out...then switch over to acoustic.

And yet people still ask me why I moved to Florida...

Good luck Shawn and everyone at PRS! And heck, everyone dealing with the storm!

Even getting an inch or so here in the Sunny South! Well more like the mid Atlantic but they say we're Southern. ;)

Last edited:
Except the "Eastern Shore" of Maryland is as flat as can be. No real hills to sled on.

Sounds like the Chicagoland area. They have to build fake hills for the kids to have something to sled on. Icy, flat roads make for great bumper hitching though!

Growing up in Iowa, along the Mississippi river, we were fortunate enough to have great hills for sledding.

Snowing like crazy in PA today...so was looking for things to do on my half day off...guess last minute trip to Log Canoe Circle is out. Gonna disturb the neighbors for a while...until power goes out...then switch over to acoustic.

A good reason why everyone should have an acoustic!

What is this "snow" you talk about?

Back