Singlecut differences?

I think I'd have to be desperate to do this, but I am curious... does anyone know how good or bad Music Go Round is on what they offer to buy guitars?
I used to go there a ton back in the day. They were marginally better than Guitar Center, but you're still going to take it in the shorts.

This one is definitely one of the better priced ones I've seen. I like the gold top, but am debating if I would want to pay more for a whale blue. The photos on these are jut gorgeous.
Looks nice! But it's coming from Montana so they could've used it to fend off Grizzly Bears or Mountain Lions. And I don't mean by ME playing terribly on it, I mean by beating them with it! :p

Can someone tell me the differences between a 2012 Tremonti SE and a normal 2012?

It's kind of hard to find details/differences on older models.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the differences between a 2012 Tremonti SE and a normal 2012?

It's kind of hard to find details/differences on older models.
Body thickness should be the same. Wide thin neck on the Tremonti (I think, the Core is for sure). The pickups will be different as well.

This one is definitely one of the better priced ones I've seen. I like the gold top, but am debating if I would want to pay more for a whale blue. The photos on these are jut gorgeous.
For price comparison, there is a goldtop in my local shop (at least there was) for $100 more.

Body thickness should be the same. Wide thin neck on the Tremonti (I think, the Core is for sure). The pickups will be different as well.

I'm having a hard time finding out for sure, but from what I've seen it looks like my 2006 SE Custom 22 has a wide thin neck and I do like the feel of it.

So it looks like the SE 245 has the wide fat neck, while the Tremonti has the wide thin.

Now with all of that said, I've got multiple different guitars with differing necks and frankly have never cared what the specs are as I've been fine with all of them. Still I do tend to prefer a wider neck and I have smaller hands, so the Tremonti with the wide thin might be the best way to go.

For me the SE 245 is the best because of the veneer and the scale length. The S2 is the not the scale I want. The first one you mentioned I hate one volume and where the pup selector.

Had an offer accepted on an SE 245 today, so sometime within the next week or so this should be showing up.

I debated between this one and a gold one for awhile, but while I've always loved a gold top Les Paul, I just wan't sure I wanted a guitar that was completely gold.

SE245.jpg

Had an offer accepted on an SE 245 today, so sometime within the next week or so this should be showing up.

I debated between this one and a gold one for awhile, but while I've always loved a gold top Les Paul, I just wan't sure I wanted a guitar that was completely gold.

SE245.jpg
Nice!

SE245.jpg

SE245’s are the bomb! Mine has been getting a lot of attention lately.

Back