Similarities between C24 and P24 Trem

Cem

I'm into P24 Trems lately, planning to get one. But in where I live, I'm not able to check out P24 Trems, they haven't arrived yet hah, but we have plenty of custom 24s.

Are the standard models of both physically similar? Playing, neck shape, and fretboardwise?

I'm very comfortable with a C24, and hoping to be same with a P24 Trem also.

I think the only difference besides the piezo is the control layout. I'm not at all into the piezo function but I have to say I think I really like the place they chose for the pup selector on the P24 compared to the regular CU24, I could pull the piezo out and have two volumes, tone, and a mini switch for something fun.

I own both, but my C24 is 13 years older. Close your eyes and you won't be able to tell the difference. Honestly, my C24 has been in the case ever since the P24 Trem arrived. The only learning curve for you will be figuring out the mini toggle that switches between magnetic and piezo pick-ups, and that is nothing. I say go for it, you will not be disappointed. I ordered mine without ever touching one, solely based on the YouTube videos. I haven't regretted it for a second.

Oh yeah, I also haven't used either of the Martins since the P24 came.

Last edited:
I own both, but my C24 is 13 years older. Close your eyes and you won't be able to tell the difference. Honestly, my C24 has been in the case ever since the P24 Trem arrived. The only learning curve for you will be figuring out the mini toggle that switches between magnetic and piezo pick-ups, and that is nothing. I say go for it, you will not be disappointed. I ordered mine without ever touching one, solely based on the YouTube videos. I haven't regretted it for a second.

Oh yeah, I also haven't used either of the Martins since the P24 came.

Cool! About those Martins! :D

Back