Silver sky tuners

Dang! Thanks Shawn!

They are fine, I just don't care for the look of them.

Ditto...they are great mechanically...just not my taste as far as the aesthetic. The stage III Tuners really do it for me. Straight up work of art IMHO!

@matt3310 if IRC...didn't you do one of the Mojo Axe pickguards? I could have sworn I had a seen a SS with a pearloid pickguard and clear/black lampshades...somewhere. But, I haven't been able to find it again ..and It's driving me nuts...I know, I know short drive...yeah,yeah.:confused::p Thanks for any info bro!

I did do the pearl pick guard, but I kept the stock knobs.

DQF5A7z.jpg

n2OFdT8.jpg

DQF5A7z.jpg

n2OFdT8.jpg

Cool, I thought so! Thanks bud! I was curious about how it would look on the Tungsden . I really dig it. I have bounced back and forth between the black and the white pearloid. Thanks again Matt!

You could fit phase 3 to a SS , just fill in the screw holes ( or not ) I've changed the tuners on plenty of guitars they just have extra holes after.
That said I have grown to love the tuners , they are very precise and the bumpy plastic has a nice grip

I loved my Silver Sky so much I had to get another. I've gotten used to the tuners, but I still wish PRS would put the phase 3 on these though.

d26R8jD.jpg
Ooohhh, Dodgem Blue! Looks great with the new pickguard!

Welcome to the 2 - Silver Sky Club :)
Killer looking guitar and pickguard , I am thinking about the mint green one on my Orion Green SS

I loved my Silver Sky so much I had to get another. I've gotten used to the tuners, but I still wish PRS would put the phase 3 on these though.

d26R8jD.jpg

DQF5A7z.jpg

n2OFdT8.jpg
Hey, I'm late to this party, where are you guys getting the PEARL PICKGUARDS?! This was literally the first thing I thought of doing when I got mine. Thanks for you help.

Hey, I'm late to this party, where are you guys getting the PEARL PICKGUARDS?! This was literally the first thing I thought of doing when I got mine. Thanks for you help.

MojoAxe makes them for the SS. Not sure if that's where @matt3310 got his for sure or not? Just google mojoaxe silver sky and you should be able to find one.

MojoAxe makes them for the SS. Not sure if that's where @matt3310 got his for sure or not? Just google mojoaxe silver sky and you should be able to find one.
Awesome, man, thanks so much!

I'll go ahead and throw my second question in here then too, if y'all don't mind. Like a lot of other people, I want to replace the tuner buttons. Can the Phase III or even S2 buttons be used or do I have to go find aftermarket Kluson-style replacement buttons?

No problem. You're welcome.

As far as the tuner buttons are concerned...I have no idea...sorry man.

Back