Show your SE!

Had a bunch of SEs, liquidated them to help pay for my 408 Brazzy, but when I found this that they had forgotten to take the sale tagger off from last month, and they honored the price, I couldn't resist. I have a friggin' problem:

Some of the nicest figuring I've seen on an SE top:

004_zpsf95b9fc2.jpg

Even some nice grain on the fretboard, bonus!:

008_zps7d1b1b8f.jpg

I think she was hanging around the store a little too long, maybe a return or forgotten layaway...I dunno. The strings were rusty and frets were a little dull. A little 0000 steel wool, some PRS fretboard conditioner, some Cobalt .10s, a half-turn on the neck, a fifth trem spring, a little saddle lowerin' a little pickup raisin' and voila...perfect.

My First PRS

IMG_3619_zpsa04b4649.jpg
IMG_3621_zps496a3f38.jpg

My first PRS. Got it in a trade recently and it was kept in mint condition. These photo's are before wiping it down. I forgot to ask if any mods were done to it - not sure. Put some CL Elixir poly's on it and plays so well and keeps in tune.

In case the auction ends...

Capn-Merica_SE.jpg

Capn-Merica_SE2.jpg

wow, the polish strokes make it look like it's really made of metal! I'm guessing it'll make its debut appearance in the next Captain America movie, replacing his already-weathered shield. :rofl:

IMG_3619_zpsa04b4649.jpg
IMG_3621_zps496a3f38.jpg

My first PRS. Got it in a trade recently and it was kept in mint condition. These photo's are before wiping it down. I forgot to ask if any mods were done to it - not sure. Put some CL Elixir poly's on it and plays so well and keeps in tune.

Nice one! Glad you're liking it, welcome!

Back