Show us your Singlecuts

I'm a blingless kind of guy.

mLTalV9.jpg

h6C0Z6s.jpg

So long as he doesn’t put narrow 408s in it! But what neck wood would you like to see since Pernie isn’t available?
Yeah agree there’s been a touch too many narrow 408’s in the later runs of the collection series. I’ve very good experience with Chaltecoco (Chakte Viga) actually. Paul picked Chaltecoco for this guitar which used to be his personal guitar. The tone is truly truly exceptional. It’s from the same genus family as Pernambuco.
nbqnSM4.jpg

Yeah agree there’s been a touch too many narrow 408’s in the later runs of the collection series. I’ve very good experience with Chaltecoco (Chakte Viga) actually. Paul picked Chaltecoco for this guitar which used to be his personal guitar. The tone is truly truly exceptional. It’s from the same genus family as Pernambuco.
nbqnSM4.jpg
That was my first thought, then maybe Honduran RW.

Since we are talking SC's, Collection Series and Cheltecoco I feel like I need to bring in my old Private Stock which was a combination of all 3 of these points:
1b20MO6.jpg

The top for the guitar was original slated for a Collection series, but it made it's way back into the Vault:
GHCmL8b.jpg

Back