Server Error?

CandidPicker

Tone Matters. Use It Well.
To @Shawn@PRS or additional mods:

Had tried to type up an instructional post regards using Imgur & your home computer but encountered a server error numerous times. Would like to assist new members to learn how to post images once their post count is acceptable.

Thanks in advance...

This has happened from time to time, but is less frequent recently, in my experience.

In another thread someone mentioned the mixing of emojis, embedded linked images, and stuff can choke up the forum software.

I suggest you type up anything long-winded in an external editor, and then copy-paste into the new post right before posting.

Alternatively, if I type a lot, I will copy the post content right before clicking "Post Reply" or "Create post", just in case it bogs out.

This has happened from time to time, but is less frequent recently, in my experience.

In another thread someone mentioned the mixing of emojis, embedded linked images, and stuff can choke up the forum software.

I suggest you type up anything long-winded in an external editor, and then copy-paste into the new post right before posting.

Alternatively, if I type a lot, I will copy the post content right before clicking "Post Reply" or "Create post", just in case it bogs out.

Tried all of that. There were no images, links, or emojis embedded.

Even tried logging out and clearing out my daily browser history. Nada.

I did save my post content to a Word document in case the server tells me my wine choice pairs better with my meal next time. o_O

Tried all of that. There were no images, links, or emojis embedded.

Even tried logging out and clearing out my daily browser history. Nada.

I did save my post content to a Word document in case the server tells me my wine choice pairs better with my meal next time. o_O
hah!

Weird. Just flat out text. Was it super duper long? Maybe there is some bug about post size too big?

I just sent James a PM. IIRC, he fixed it last time, after he was made aware of it.

hah! Weird. Just flat out text. Was it super duper long? Maybe there is some bug about post size too big?

Not especially. I've seen @Mozzi type much lengthier posts. It might have been that the server picked up on a some buzzwords that may have triggered a server error.

I just sent James a PM. IIRC, he fixed it last time, after he was made aware of it.

Many thanks. Much appreciated. Will try posting again soon.

Back