Selling at auction: 2010 Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Dragon 25th Anniversary Black Cherry

matonanjin

November 17, 2019. This guy must have had quite the collection. This is the same guy that sold Dave Davie's Gibson Explorer that he used to record "You Really Got Me." I think it sold for $90,000. He had around 7 PRS guitars on that auction. (As @Andrew Paul knows ;))

Now he is back with this set of guitars. From the lot description: "2010 Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Dragon 25th Anniversary Black Cherry Solid Body Electric Guitar, Serial # 10 159374.
This is guitar # 36 of the 60 PRS 25th Anniversary Dragon guitars produced for the United States. Virtually unplayed, this guitar is stunning. The dragon inlay is truly a work of art. This guitar comes with its spec sheet and paperwork. No condition issues to note. 8.2 lbs. Original hard case included. Condition: Mint."

He has another Dragon and two other PRS' on this auction.

Last edited:
Don Johnson wearing suits with sleeves pushed up and a pink t-shirt underneath. :p
(we're still waiting for Sergio to bring that look back!)

Its been established long ago on the forum that I’m merely just Tubbs to @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© ‘s Crockett.

oDghuTA.jpg

November 17, 2019. This guy must have had quite the collection. This is the same guy that sold Dave Davie's Gibson Explorer that he used to record "You Really Got Me." I think it sold for $90,000. He had around 7 PRS guitars on that auction. (As @Andrew Paul knows ;))

Now he is back with this set of guitars. From the lot description: "2010 Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Dragon 25th Anniversary Black Cherry Solid Body Electric Guitar, Serial # 10 159374.
This is guitar # 36 of the 60 PRS 25th Anniversary Dragon guitars produced for the United States. Virtually unplayed, this guitar is stunning. The dragon inlay is truly a work of art. This guitar comes with its spec sheet and paperwork. No condition issues to note. 8.2 lbs. Original hard case included. Condition: Mint."

He has another Dragon and two other PRS' on this auction.
A HOWARD LEESE DRAGON??? NO WAY. WOW!!!

Wow. I actually really like that. It's got its quirks though, mainly the weird screws on the back and the funky knob placement.

Back