Sampling of my son's Wedding Pics!!!

Texsunburst59

My son finally got married July 17th, and here's a sampling of wedding pics he sent me.

One of my son's beautiful bride, one of them, and one of my wife and I with the happy couple.

You guys finally get to see what I look like, and in a suit of all things. :D

Now I just have to wait a few years for another musician to be born into the family. ;)

51365717278_61e407c7ec_b.jpg

51367105495_a9f65772e9_b.jpg

51366200009_245fcd6e97_b.jpg

Thanks guys.

Now I have to patiently wait until they have my first grandchild .

The musical gene is very strong on my father's side of the family, so I'm hoping there's some musicians born into the family.

My dream is that sometime in the future my son, his child, and I ,can all sit down and make music together.

Even better would be to go into my home studio and create music together.

I know I'm getting WAY ahead of myself, but this old bald man can still dream.

Right? :D

Hell, yes, we can!!!!! (...and I've got 5 grandkids!!!);) :D:D:D:D:D

Way to go Bill !!!!

My wife and I have talked to them about our future grand kids a few times at dinner.

My son's wife said she wouldn't mind having 4 kids. :D

She LOVES children and serves at our church in the children ministry taking care of them during church service.

Starting Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions with my son's family with that many kids will be so AMAZING.

I say let's get the ball rolling and get those kids coming. ;)

My wife and I have talked to them about our future grand kids a few times at dinner.

My son's wife said she wouldn't mind having 4 kids. :D

She LOVES children and serves at our church in the children ministry taking care of them during church service.

Starting Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions with my son's family with that many kids will be so AMAZING.

I say let's get the ball rolling and get those kids coming. ;)

Sounds great...Enjoy every minute. We just had our daughter and her family back for a few months while they were waiting to move into their new place, and It was magical...Family Always First...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, and PRS, a really close second!!!!

Congratulations on your son's marriage! Great photos and wonderful people in the photo. I wish them happiness and may they always be as smiling as in these photos. I really like the style that your son chose for the wedding. My boyfriend also recently proposed to me and we are now actively planning a wedding in the spring. I chose him a great suit and shirt on Gentleman's Guru and they are very similar to those that your son chose. It will go great with my great-grandmother's vintage wedding dress.

Last edited:
Back