S2 Pickup Pole Screws

MarcWink

Does anyone know what the thread size/pitch is for the pickup pole screws on the S2's 58/15 S puickups? I'm in the process of converting to full hybrid hardware on my S2 594 McCarty and I've decided to leave the 58/15 S pickups rather than change out for the 58/15 LT's that I picked up from Reverb since the latter are only single conductor pickups and I'd lose the ability to split them.

I don't know, but you could take one out and your local hardware store might have a thread identifier in the nuts and bolts section. The Ace just up the street from me has one. It's most likely metric given it's made overseas.

Does anyone know what the thread size/pitch is for the pickup pole screws on the S2's 58/15 S puickups? I'm in the process of converting to full hybrid hardware on my S2 594 McCarty and I've decided to leave the 58/15 S pickups rather than change out for the 58/15 LT's that I picked up from Reverb since the latter are only single conductor pickups and I'd lose the ability to split them.

You sure? I wasn’t aware PRS made any 58/15LT’s without splitting.

Pretty sure they're single conductor; it definitely looks like they're rocking some Gibson style shielded pushback wire for the leads.

Now I'm curious, I have been trolling Reverb for a few days since getting my 58/15 Pickups and it seems all of them have the single conductor looking lead and a single white wire off of it. Am I going crazy?

Back