Rumors

What really sucks is that i've not had GAS in a while, a long while. And yet now i'm getting those twinges of "oh, isn't this the time of year i take all my money to Stevensville and leave it there?". Not that i need yet another tele...

Gave you a bump.

Hey, Hey, Hey! Pump your brakes John Belushi...he's a lightweight...and he's definitely in the age group most susceptible to heart attack due to an increased heart rate...man that could have killed my boy! Ya gotta be careful who ya give a bump to....ohhhhh, you meant a forum bump not a "Mr. Chow" kind of bump...my bad...a thousand pardons, a thousand pardons...carry on...:D

a lot of telecasters are cool guitars! — jeff beck’s, steve cropper’s, any motown player’s. on the other hand some people (not dentists) think they look like a pulled molar.

Agreed. I wouldn't touch a SS or T without maple.

So here’s my plan: A Silver Sky PS, but with a maple fretboard, three P-90s instead of Fender style pickups, a carved body like the CU22 with a maple top, and a PS stain.

“Wouldn’t that kind of be a CU22 Soapbar, Les?”

“Well, yes. OK, I admit it, I confess! [sob] The CU22 Soapbar I idiotically sold was one of the best sounding PRSes I’ve ever owned!” [crumples down into fetal position, sobbing] “I loved that guitar! You can take your Silver Sky and Silver Tele, but I still want a CU22 Soapbar!”

I only get to handle sharp objects when I’m unloading the dishwasher.

I do that at gunpoint.

I tried to unlaod our dishwasher once...apparently she didn't like being dropped off at their mothers house after our wedding ceremony, apparently it's socially unaceptable, to get cold feet AFTER the "I do" part...who knew?

To any and all forum sistas....please accept my deepest and most sincere apologies...this post was sexism incarnate...and I should be ashamed of myself...that is all...:oops:

I tried to unlaod our dishwasher once...apparently she didn't like being dropped off at their mothers house after our wedding ceremony, apparently it's socially unaceptable, to get cold feet AFTER the "I do" part...who knew?

To any and all forum sistas....please accept my deepest and most sincere apologies...this post was sexism incarnate...and I should be ashamed of myself...that is all...:oops:

You are a very funny man, sir.

Take yourself to a darkened room for some self reflection!

Back