Rumors

jak3af3r

Jake
So I heard today from a guy who knows a guy that there's a new Brent Mason signature in the works which could break the internet because of its shape.

Living in Nashville, I don't know how reliable the information is but I'd love to see a PRS Tele.

MAYBE THAT'S THE EXPERIENCE MODEL!!!! Not even a peep out of Stevensville what this year's new offerings will be at Experience. THIS MUST BE IT!!! I can't wait to get there and see it!!!!

Will they call it Grey Sky? ;)

q86jjanfgc2c1lybuwis.jpg

Talking with a PRS guy at an even last month he mentioned there would be new guitars introduced at EXP2018.

He was asked if he was referring to the Experience Guitars. He said, "Yeah, those. And something else." But would not elaborate....

Hey, if you really want to break the internet, I can't think of a better way to do it than a tele-shaped PRS with a SUUUUUPER SKINNY 3-per side PRS shaped headstock. That could really do it. As much heat as the Silver Sky got, mostly for the headstock, do that about half the width of the standard headstock and you'll have online armageddon on yer hands...

If it's cool to do a new and improved strat for John Mayer, I don't see ANY reason why it would be less cool to do a new and improved tele for Brett Mason...

-Ray

Talking with a PRS guy at an even last month he mentioned there would be new guitars introduced at EXP2018.

He was asked if he was referring to the Experience Guitars. He said, "Yeah, those. And something else." But would not elaborate....

My local dealer had a PRS day in March, and the PRS rep hinted that there was something coming at Experience. Only about 30 hours or so until we find out!

As always, what happens at Experience will determine my shopping plans for the rest of the year.

Back