Rumors

LOL! I was just thinking when reading above..." TGP is BLOWING UP over the Silver Sky. I might just go over there and start this rumor to see if the whole site blows up!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

I had the same thought! I tried reading through all 26 pages but it's just too crazy for me to even waste my time on.

I had the same thought! I tried reading through all 26 pages but it's just too crazy for me to even waste my time on.

if we wanted to have some fun, a couple of us should get together and pimp a thread over there about this. Watch the F fanbois get their panties in a bunch. :p I don't know of PRS would like that though... hmmm. Then again, if they actually DO come out with a T style.... TGP would crash and burn for shizzle.

if we wanted to have some fun, a couple of us should get together and pimp a thread over there about this. Watch the F fanbois get their panties in a bunch. :p I don't know of PRS would like that though... hmmm. Then again, if they actually DO come out with a T style.... TGP would crash and burn for shizzle.

The window is small, grasshopper. Opportunity may knock only once...

Hmmmmm…..I LOVE Esquires (there's just something WAY rawer about an Esq. vs. a Tele) - BUT, I am having a very difficult time visualizing a PRS "tele". COuld be incredible or instantly vomitus. Not sure. A HUGE saving grace would be if it had the Paul's electronics.

for obvious reasons... but have you ever noticed the Ginger doesn't have the same restrictions? "Sleep with one eye open. Gripping your pillow tight..."

Hello, have you met me? I dont sleep...not if she is within the same area code...I mean, listening to REM (the band) as I "nod out" is as close as I'm gonna get to that kind of sleep. A "Power nap" for me could be fatal...as longvas they don't ban Red Bull, l'm good...I'll sleep when she finally kills me someday...so yeah, there's that...

Back