PRS Tattoo

Thanks Shawn, the shield is what I found on a paper that my mother had hidden away ( along with a bunch of old band flyers ) . It was described in detail concerning my family crest and gave information as to the colors , griffin heads and the lion's head . Once I found it I remember seeing that shield when I was a kid hanging over my grandparents door and thought it was pretty cool. Then I got the idea for my newest tattoo and decided what better than two of the most important things to me Family and my love for my PRS .

81b2880d.jpg
I haven't finished the rest of the design yet but I was thinking a paisley pattern to as a sleeve. Some awesome tats here I need to step up my game

No tattoo for me, I'm thinking I may get a CE neck-plate implanted in the back of my neck instead.

Thanks Shawn, the shield is what I found on a paper that my mother had hidden away ( along with a bunch of old band flyers ) . It was described in detail concerning my family crest and gave information as to the colors , griffin heads and the lion's head . Once I found it I remember seeing that shield when I was a kid hanging over my grandparents door and thought it was pretty cool. Then I got the idea for my newest tattoo and decided what better than two of the most important things to me Family and my love for my PRS .

very cool! My grandfather used to research coat of arms for his friends and then carve them in wood. He did some really amazing work.

Thanks Shawn
Thought I would mix it up and get a fade. Oh and get a Modern Eagle to match! haha

Anyone with a PRS tattoo who is attending Experience 2012, please see me at the merch tent for a complimentary PRS T shirt. I know it's not much, but I would like to show you guys that we appreciate the loyalty!

Anyone with a PRS tattoo who is attending Experience 2012, please see me at the merch tent for a complimentary PRS T shirt. I know it's not much, but I would like to show you guys that we appreciate the loyalty!
Looks like I need a new tattoo!

Last edited:
I showed Paul mine in 98. At that time he said it was the 3rd one he had ever saw. He sat down and shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't understand how someone could scare their skin with something he had drawn in an attic 15 yrs ago. Paul went on to tell me about the first guy who wanted a free guitar.

Just posted a pic on PRS Facebook page

Last edited:
Hey There!

(At first sorry for the english, I'm from Austria)
I'd like to have a PRS Tatto on my Arm and although I own a PRS Tremonti by myself, I have problems to get a good picture of all the birds of the fretboard for the Tattoo Guy. So my question is: is there any picture of just the birds (those from the newer models, not fully filled-up) with a high resolution? Or can anyone tell me were I can get a good picture for that?

Thanks a lot, have a nice day!

Back