PRS Tattoo

We're enablers in many ways around here, aren't we? Will probably succumb to the urge this summer. Mrs is getting a new piece next month, which means my tattoo envy will be high. It'll be cheap because it'll be small, probably close to actual inlay size.

That's it--I'm flipping all of you the bird!

Early birthday present to myself. Got it a week ago, so still a bit more healing to go, but lookin' good so far. Fills a gap that's been bugging me for years. Of course it now highlights another gap to fill some day, LOL.

DxlhEcA.jpg

Early birthday present to myself. Got it a week ago, so still a bit more healing to go, but lookin' good so far. Fills a gap that's been bugging me for years. Of course it now highlights another gap to fill some day, LOL.

DxlhEcA.jpg

Dig!

DxlhEcA.jpg

Looking Good! What is the meaning of the one next to the bird? (The tattoo that isn't a guitar, that is)

Back