PRS Stnd SATIN (with TREM) - feel the wood grain

Just keep searching for Standards. There is a new S2 series of standards, but they are gloss and have pickguards.

I really love the PRS satin finish. That SC standard on Reverb is so cool! I bet it rips with the P-90s.

There are at least a couple on eBay right now with satin finish, HBs, and trem, but not in that color. One close to that Reverb price, the other one a bit higher. Search for "PRS Standard".

Find one you really like and send it to PTC for finish and pup tweaks.

What would this set me back? Seriously, I have no clue - but I would NOT think that it would be cost effective...

Just keep searching for Standards. There is a new S2 series of standards, but they are gloss and have pickguards.

I really love the PRS satin finish. That SC standard on Reverb is so cool! I bet it rips with the P-90s.

Yup. I'll just have to keep searching & be ready with cash... I'm not completely sold on the S2 line yet. They seem nice, but not nice enough that I'd choose one over a used USA-PRS.

There are at least a couple on eBay right now with satin finish, HBs, and trem, but not in that color. One close to that Reverb price, the other one a bit higher. Search for "PRS Standard".

But, it's more of a flat finish right? Or can you FEEL the wood grain like on this one I posted?

I'm not completely sold on the S2 line yet. They seem nice, but not nice enough that I'd choose one over a used USA-PRS.

The S2 line is USA made in the same Maryland factory as the "USA"-PRS. The "S" stands for Stevensville (Maryland).

PRS differentiates between them by calling the original line the "Core" line.

I only point this out to avoid confusion for readers that are new to PRS and not as a criticism.

Just keep your eye out, they pop up from time to time - just be ready. They are very cool guitars. I had a charcoal SC.

I have a few guitars in stock that my work for you...

53/10 - Black Slate
10-164477-2T.jpg

Sunburst 22
10-155291-2T.jpg

Oh love that 53/10 limited with the quilt, what a nice guitar. Every one of those I've seen had great tops.

I have a few guitars in stock that my work for you...

Sunburst 22
10-155291-2T.jpg

That burst 22 is mighty sweet & I've already been by your site looking at it.... but, I'm really more interested in finding a guitar that lets the grain "feel" through a bit more, like these (and of course I want it in a 22 fret with tremolo):

prs-standard-22-satin-295757.jpg

Back