PRS SC-J

qem958rahinpmxxs0hjx.jpg

Whoa! That was an exercise. Above is the natural one I mentioned. Action is really low on this one because of my curling fingers. It is smooth. I just got one of the new Catlinbread Soft Focus Reverb pedals to use with it. Amazing sound texture. It took me a day, but I got the pictures of my two SC-J guitars posted. I just love them and will undoubtedly never buy another guitar. Two of 200 in the USA and only 300 in the world for my primary and backup guitars. I have gone through so many great guitars in the last ten years trading up and up until I got these two. Now, if I could only play!!!!! ;)

Beautiful! There's one that occasionally comes up for sale near me. One of these days, I'll likely try to buy it.

Agreed! But the best part is the sound and the fact that they are so easy to play. And the icing on the cake is that they don't cost $20k or more. You can find some of this limited edition guitar in excellent condition for 5k to 7k. I will not live long enough to see it, but with only a limited number of them out there, the value will rise like that of the other great old guitars from years ago.

YES, different styles have their own strong points for different kinds of music. Much like women I suppose. I have found the guitar that best suits me styles for the rest of my foreseeable lifetime. I only wish I could say the same thing about a woman! ;)

As far as I know, it is a one-piece top. I am not an expert. It is heavy. I think all of them were one-piece. I understand they sold for about 7K new
I was referring to "is it bookmatched or not". I can see that the one Kiwi posted IS bookmatched, but I don't see a bookmatch line on the pic of yours! My HBII is a one piece top and one piece back and is the reason I picked it over others I had the option to get. I am a sucker for one piece tops ;~)) Would also love to see a picture of your red ones back side (yes, I am a pervert like that)!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Funny, when I click on it, it takes me to the red guitar I bought. It is mine now. The pictures show the front, sides, etc. There are over a dozen pictures of my guitar and a video. I think the video is of my guitar too, but I am not sure. I can't remember.

Yeah, on my screen it says along the top "That listing sold. Check out the similar listings below." and has one small thumbnail of your guitar. No links to click on any listing or other pix. Probably due to you being the buyer or something like that. No big woop, thanks for sharing!!!

Sorry. i guess I only get all the pictures because I was the buyer.

Last chance. Try this link. You may have to type it in. ?????

Back