PRS PS #5905 - wood selection.

38089E21-D00F-4B43-9F8C-CAA9E6596027_zps09r6segd.jpg

I'll get some more pics up within the next few days.

I saw this guitar in person today. It is absolutely redonkulous! Unbelievable guitar. Congrats again.

I gotta say, that has to be one of the best looking quilt tops I've seen. And that color is ABSURD! One of the nicest guitars I've ever seen. You my friend....are my idol. Congrats!

Man, you really did a great job in the Library picking this one out. I know you had a lot of great peeps guiding you along the way. Just stellar all the way around!

I'll add my drool to this thread. EXTREMELY well done Vaughn. You must be on cloud 9 (which I'm sure resembles that top very closely!) Congrats.

Man, you really did a great job in the Library picking this one out. I know you had a lot of great peeps guiding you along the way. Just stellar all the way around!
Thanks Jim. I did- I knew what I wanted color wise and had narrowed down a few tops and really asked Paul Miles and Brian which would be best for the color.
OUTSTANDING!!

That is just...gorgeous. I'll bet it rocks hard, too. Tone report needed!
I'll get more into tones in the next few days. Rehearsal tomorrow and will have decent time this week to play and scrutinize. My play time so far has been in short spurts.

Oh. Vaughn.

That faded blue works brilliantly on that top. Great choice. I'm looking forward to hearing it in the future. I especially love that it lived up to your expectations.

If there is another Experience, we should gather these beauties for a little lobby session.

Congrats!!!
That would be really fun. I'd be worried about flying it out though! I'd be like...

Ive already made my comment about this being an awesome guitar, but seriously this is a top flight private stock. Even within the PS program I still think there are tiers of guitars and this one is certainly in that top third. Great selections.

Also, I may have missed it but what does the mini toggle do?

Back