PRS PS #5905 - wood selection.

Stellar results, Vaughn! That quilt will impress for generations to come. :rock:

Outstanding! All the way around. Great choices. I only hope mine turns out nearly that well.

Outstanding! All the way around. Great choices. I only hope mine turns out nearly that well.
I'm sure it'll be awesome.
SPECTACULAR RESULT. What's the switch for, and what adjustable bridge are we looking at there??????
The stoptail is just regular adjustable- looks like they maybe went to a bigger, block type saddle? The switch taps the neck pickup(which I tap more often than the bridge). The bridge pickup taps via the tone pot. I don't use that often but wanted the option there. Was trying to limit the amount switches for a cleaner look.

Absolutely freakin' AWESOME, Vaughn!!! I've been drooling over that one since Brian put the pics up!! Congrats man!!

That turned out amazing Vaughn. Congrats on joining the PS family. May it be a guitar that always stays in your hands and is treated like you own it.

Magnificent build Vaughn!!! Scary part is that it will only be better in person. Enjoy it to the fullest.

:redface: Vaughn.

I was so engrossed in the pics I missed the thanks at the bottom until I was checking out your guitar again.

You're welcome here anytime. And next time I'll try to get you off the couch.

:redface: Vaughn.

I was so engrossed in the pics I missed the thanks at the bottom until I was checking out your guitar again.

You're welcome here anytime. And next time I'll try to get you off the couch.
The couch is pretty comfy! All good, thanks again!

Very nice. I think I see a dragon head in the quilt.
Hmmm, will have to look for that!

Back