PRS PS #5905 - wood selection.

I like how the pattern looks like it flows towards the center of the guitar and then out though the strap button. Very 3 dimensional.

Ive already made my comment about this being an awesome guitar, but seriously this is a top flight private stock. Even within the PS program I still think there are tiers of guitars and this one is certainly in that top third. Great selections.

Also, I may have missed it but what does the mini toggle do?
Thanks! Mini toggle taps the neck pickup. Tone knob taps the bridge. I like to switch from tapped neck to full humbucker bridge a lot. The mini is quicker for me in functionality.

Thanks! Mini toggle taps the neck pickup. Tone knob taps the bridge. I like to switch from tapped neck to full humbucker bridge a lot. The mini is quicker for me in functionality.

That makes complete sense and come to think of it...why aren't they all like that, my two favorite tones on my dgt are tapped clean neck and full bridge pushing it into overdrive.

That makes complete sense and come to think of it...why aren't they all like that, my two favorite tones on my dgt are tapped clean neck and full bridge pushing it into overdrive.
You could split them by changing one of your volume pots to a push/pull I think. I've got some guitars wired with 2 volume, no tone and tap each pickup with it's own volume knob.

Did you originally spec this guitar with the Glacier fade? Thought I saw the Glacier test piece on your blank on a previous Vault day shot...

Totally wicked!
I love how the symmetry of the book match continues all the way out to the edges of the top. That's a one in a million plus selection...congrats...no doubt she sounds as awesome as she looks too.

Last edited:
The color really shifts a lot depending on light and angle. These 2 are dimly lit house lighting.

1783C570-1FE4-494B-9BCE-FAEABA92ACE0_zpshkjkvsqu.jpg

21FF86DC-F5B8-433B-B041-5B3CF716619F_zpsf2p6q2ma.jpg
Did anyone notice the mischievous Batwoman smile flying face forward near the pickup switch?

Incredible build

Did you originally spec this guitar with the Glacier fade? Thought I saw the Glacier test piece on your blank on a previous Vault day shot...
No, I believe that sample was for a build Brian was doing

I'm not a OMG sorta guy, but OMG, holy $&@#. First rehearsal in the books. I'm blown away. More info tomorrow, I'm spent.

Back