PRS Promo Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched all of these this weekend and I loved the evolution of Pauls hair lol. Thanks for uploading

Awww, so ghetto, gotta love the random "copyright infringement" notices on YouTube :( Any way to get that removed off part 2 of the first video?

Awww, so ghetto, gotta love the random "copyright infringement" notices on YouTube :( Any way to get that removed off part 2 of the first video?

Weird. UMG and UPMG Publishing seems to have lodged a claim of copyright?

So a one piece neck sounds better according to PRSh. How many pieces are the S2 necks?

Thanks for the videos. Makes me want to find some of those old EG models.

So a one piece neck sounds better according to PRSh. How many pieces are the S2 necks?

I was wondering who would be the first to post this kind of nonsense.

PRS no longer uses duplicarvers. Many, many of the individual components have changed (for the better) over the years as Paul and company found better and still musical, or most often, more musical materials and processes.

The answer to your question comes from Captain Obvious, "Paul obviously found a way to use a scarf joint on the S2 guitars in a way that does not compromise the guitar musically."

Your one note diatribe on this is beyond tiresome, Blaren.

How about you actually play an S2 before you continue with this attack? Then you can tell us all how you, personally, can hear that scarf joint and how it just sucks so bad and completely ruins the guitar,

Last edited:
I'll use Mercedes Benz as a comparison. Mercedes makes a Formula 1 race car which is, judging by their winning percentage this year, the finest Formula 1 vehicle made today. I like to compare that F1 car to our Private Stock guitars. Mercedes Benz also offers the S Class which is arguably one of the finest production cars in the world. I liken them to our "Core" line of guitars. MB also offers the S class which we could argue is the S2 line and the C class being the SE line. The MB Formula 1 car is probably worth well over a million dollars (2 million?). The S class cars starts at $94,000, the E class at 51k and the C class at just under 30 Grand. Even though each of these cars hits a different price point, are any of them not true Mercedes Benz? Personally, I'd be happy to own and drive any of the Mercedes or PRS models mention above!

Last edited:
I'll use Mercedes Benz as a comparison. Mercedes makes a Formula 1 race car which is, judging by their winning percentage this year, the finest Formula 1 vehicle made today. I like to compare that F1 car to our Private Stock guitars. Mercedes Benz also offers the S Class which is arguably one of the finest production cars in the world. I liken them to our "Core" line of guitars. MB also offers the E class which we could argue is the S2 line and the C class being the SE line. The MB Formula 1 car is probably worth well over a million dollars (2 million?). The S class cars starts at $94,000, the E class at 51k and the C class at just under 30 Grand. Even though each of these cars hits a different price point, are any of them not true Mercedes Benz? Personally, I'd be happy to own and drive any of the Mercedes or PRS models mention above!

Fixed it for you :p

And just for a wow factor, the steering wheel on an F1 car costs close to a million, the car costs closer to $10 million... makes me wish I was Tony Stark :)

Fixed it for you :p

And just for a wow factor, the steering wheel on an F1 car costs close to a million, the car costs closer to $10 million... makes me wish I was Tony Stark :)

Thanks for the correction, I was typing on my phone.

$1 Million for the steering wheel? The technology on those cars is simply amazing! I'd love to get behind the wheel of an F1 racer. I just want to sit behind the wheel, I'd be too afraid to actually drive the thing! :).

I'll use Mercedes Benz as a comparison. Mercedes makes a Formula 1 race car which is, judging by their winning percentage this year, the finest Formula 1 vehicle made today. I like to compare that F1 car to our Private Stock guitars. Mercedes Benz also offers the S Class which is arguably one of the finest production cars in the world. I liken them to our "Core" line of guitars. MB also offers the S class which we could argue is the S2 line and the C class being the SE line. The MB Formula 1 car is probably worth well over a million dollars (2 million?). The E class cars starts at $94,000, the E class at 51k and the C class at just under 30 Grand. Even though each of these cars hits a different price point, are any of them not true Mercedes Benz? Personally, I'd be happy to own and drive any of the Mercedes or PRS models mention above!

Well put Shawn! Totally agree!!

Thanks for the correction, I was typing on my phone.

$1 Million for the steering wheel? The technology on those cars is simply amazing! I'd love to get behind the wheel of an F1 racer. I just want to sit behind the wheel, I'd be too afraid to actually drive the thing! :).

Yeah, its pretty crazy, I just saw it on "How its Made" or "How do they do it"... one of those Science Channel shows. I guess its so expensive because everything to run the car is mounted to it... and obviously its very specialized for a very specific market who will actually pay major bucks for "the best".

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;148833 said:
I'm calling BS.

I drove a dummied down NASCAR at Richmond International Raceway a few years ago and it was a lot scarier than you might think. A true F1 car would be like driving a fighter jet on 4 wheels.

Yeah, its pretty crazy, I just saw it on "How its Made" or "How do they do it"... one of those Science Channel shows. I guess its so expensive because everything to run the car is mounted to it... and obviously its very specialized for a very specific market who will actually pay major bucks for "the best".

The good news is that the technology trickles down into passenger vehicles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back