PRS Promo Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Years ago someone converted the old PRS promo VHS tapes over to digital format. Hans was kind enough to convert them to a youtube-friendly format for me.

Also thank to themike for helping out as well.

Anyway, check out the vids.

Last edited by a moderator:
What no Betamax version! No wonder I never saw this! Thanks to all that converted the videos to digital. I only wish I saw this back in the day. It would have solved a lot of heart burn and ache.

Now that is what I call a history lesson.. That is great. A huge thank you to those who made it happen...

PRSh's confidence in his products is a long standing thing. "If you ever have any trouble with it loosening up, which I doubt... " :rofl: I almost snarfed my drink.

These vids are priceless. Lots of thanks!

Soooooooooooooooooo happy these worked out. I was really sad when we didn't think it would pan out. Good job Hansie and Shawn! Its great to see Paul demo and talk about everything. Can we also talk about how much gain and those smokin' riffs he's playing with? I knew he was a metal head at heart \m/

Can we also talk about how much gain and those smokin' riffs he's playing with? I knew he was a metal head at heart \m/

Yeah, I noticed that too. He'd say this pickup is really 'sweet' and then TWAAAAANGGGG! :laugh: I guess that's what kept his hair like that!

Thanks for the effort to make these viewable. Loved watching them. That Deep Dish II was smoking.

SO COOL!! Thanks so much for doing this, guys- and for sharing. Man, I remember the old shop back when I used to work in Annapolis... Old school, and very very cool. THANKS!!

<back on edit> Those early ones were TRULY hand-made, weren't they? I really enjoyed watching the dudes (with their 80s-metal hairstyles LOL) working those custom-made jigs and shaping everything that the CNC machines now do. What craftsmanship!! <I'm all waxing nostalgic over here now...>WAAAAAAY cool, guys. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back