PRS Promo Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE Mike's mullet!! YES!! Mullet or not, that dude is so freakin' good that it's just frightening. He can play ANYTHING... and plays it SO WELL. Amazing.

Last edited:
These are great! Thanks to all of you guys for making it possible for us to see these. Just being able to hear Mr. McCarty is priceless. A+ all the way. :top:

Lloyd

Man, I almost died when that employee cut that Hollowbody in half at the end of that last one... I really wonder how "bad" a guitar is that doesn't pass the QC stage?

Man, I almost died when that employee cut that Hollowbody in half at the end of that last one... I really wonder how "bad" a guitar is that doesn't pass the QC stage?

Shawn gave me half of an NF McCarty. All it had was a ding that was too deep to sand out without reshaping the top a little.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;91037 said:
Shawn gave me half of an NF McCarty. All it had was a ding that was too deep to sand out without reshaping the top a little.

:bawling:

But... That could've been an S1 model!!! You know: The ones I pull out of the trash heap, spray paint and sell( who am I kidding, keep) for a fraction of the cost! That's the real reason they had to go with calling the new ones S2's.... oops! I've said too much.

Watched all of them last night.Great videos,very interesting to hear Paul talk about and demonstrate the different pickups.Also the first time i have heard the old HG amp,very cool,sounds great.

that was aswome,love seeing mr smith.
and everything vintage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back