PRS Family Photo

Good to see you here, was hoping you’re ok?

And which song?

Yes, I'm okay! Thank you for noticing that I was absent, and for inquiring! Hope you are doing well too and staying healthy. Same to all of you PRSers out there. I've just been working my tail off, trying to keep my business afloat, so I've had less time for fun stuff and music therapy. But I'm slowly getting a handle on things and adjusting to the new normal.

I rewrote "Sara" to be for my friend Karen. Sample: "I said Karen, you're a poet on guitar. Every chord change, every double stop..." I have a terrible penchant for writing parody songs, often specifically Fleetwood Mac parodies for some reason, so this one couldn't be helped. I'm playing keys and singing and hoping to add a little PRS solo in the middle, in lieu of the interlude in the original. We'll see how it goes! Haven't had time this week after all, so looking forward to the weekend for that.

Here you go, sorted by height, not age.
q24kRaU.jpg
Oh what a handsome family! I have to admit I've never seen a PRS bass before! Very cool. Looks like you enjoy having fun with pedals and effects. Hey, where'd you get that stand. Looks like what I need. My husband is a little tired of the stacks of cases everywhere. :)

Oh what a handsome family! I have to admit I've never seen a PRS bass before! Very cool. Looks like you enjoy having fun with pedals and effects. Hey, where'd you get that stand. Looks like what I need. My husband is a little tired of the stacks of cases everywhere. :)
Guitar Center had the stands on sale last year, i dont remember what I paid for it. It holds 7 electrics with ease, maybe 4 acoustics comfortably.

Yes, I'm okay! Thank you for noticing that I was absent, and for inquiring! Hope you are doing well too and staying healthy. Same to all of you PRSers out there. I've just been working my tail off, trying to keep my business afloat, so I've had less time for fun stuff and music therapy. But I'm slowly getting a handle on things and adjusting to the new normal.

I rewrote "Sara" to be for my friend Karen. Sample: "I said Karen, you're a poet on guitar. Every chord change, every double stop..." I have a terrible penchant for writing parody songs, often specifically Fleetwood Mac parodies for some reason, so this one couldn't be helped. I'm playing keys and singing and hoping to add a little PRS solo in the middle, in lieu of the interlude in the original. We'll see how it goes! Haven't had time this week after all, so looking forward to the weekend for that.

Good to hear that you’re keeping well and getting your business in shape.

I’m good thanks, just keeping my head down!

Your music sounds intriguing.

Back