PRS Family Photo

iD1xqUQ.jpg
From left: SE Hollowbody Standard, SE 277 Baritone, SE A15AL, SE 277 Semi-Hollow Baritone, S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow
What's REALLY happening here is the turntable is saying "Do they forget how much fun they had with me?"

How embarrassing! Next time I post a picture I need to pay more attention to the background scenery... :)

Aw, it’s not so bad. I kept my unlistened to pile (with some stuff I just wanted to hear again) piled on top of my turntable. Until the pile got too big and I had to move it to a chair. So now it’s dead easy to get to the turntable. Which is good, because I can toss an album on and crank it up to drown out my wife asking me, “Are you ever going to get these albums off this chair so I can use it?”

And have you seen the keen detective work that happens with backgrounds in the Private Stock Friday threads? This crew analyzes!

I'm surprised someone hasn't commented on your copy of Airplane!

And have you seen the keen detective work that happens with backgrounds in the Private Stock Friday threads? This crew analyzes!

I'm surprised someone hasn't commented on your copy of Airplane!

ooh... private stock Friday threads? I'm glad you mentioned that, as I was unaware of them. Was just slobbering over some Private Stock pics from the PRS website last night! Particularly the owls. Holy smokes!

Back