PRS Band and DC3

That's my dude right there!

A little disappointed it wasn't the superior Freedom by Wham! though...

I've seen Paul play that DC3 a bunch of times. He indeed digs that guitar a lot.

Machine Gun. Possibly the best I have ever heard Paul play. Some killer sounds there.

Anyone else think there was too much spacey treatment on the vocals for this track?

Machine Gun. Possibly the best I have ever heard Paul play. Some killer sounds there.

Anyone else think there was too much spacey treatment on the vocals for this track?
Yeah, I think they played this song at Experience a few years ago and I told him as much after the show. They did a really great job of it live, bout brought a tear to my eye.

It was a little much. I get the artistic purpose of it though. Mia's voice is great and I'd have liked it to shine a little more straight up.
edit: oh and I wanna give her a hug for wearing the Star Wars shirt.

I'd really, really, REALLY wish for a DC3-esque model to reappear in the PRS Core Line. Such clips do stir my yearning even more...

But alas, nobody at PRS seems to be after my money :confused:

Great band and a great bunch of players - :)
PRSh - not only build great guitars but he can smoken play

Those sounded great! First time I've ever heard Paul actually play. Seen him to lots of demos and seen him in person a couple times, but never really heard him just play. Both of those were really good.

Back