Prs 594 sc Semihollow Yes!

Tag

My DC Semi hollow is the best sounding guitar I have. Had to give this a shot. Stunning. Click link for Pic, they will not post here.

Paul_smith594_sc_sh.jpg
[/IMG]
Paul_smith594_sc_sh.jpg

PRS_Mc_Carty_Singlecut_594_Semi_Hollow10_Top_255115_Main_Shot_42603_1533136772.jpg

Last edited:
That is one classy looking guitar Tag...congrats!

Reactions: Tag
My semi-hollow is a C22 and it sounds incredible! I'm sure that sounds killer. The Semi's are ALIVE!

find the address to the raw image (on the site you used, click the share link and copy it out of the ‘bbcode’) and paste the full address into the image embed thing here.

Thank you!!! How did you do that?? Does this place only accept certain hosting sites?

find the address to the raw image (on the site you used, click the share link and copy it out of the ‘bbcode’) and paste the full address into the image embed thing here.

How do you find the address to the raw image??
The address I posted in the 1st post is all I can find, and it does not work here.
Appreciate the help!

I think I’ve had dreams about guitars that look just like that.
Gorgeous catch!

I really dig the black burst with the Trampas green, Congrats Tag you snagged a spectacular one

That would rival the top of many a R9. Love that dense curly grain!

looks like you got it. how much does that thing weigh?

Back