Probably know what answer I'll get here, but Vela or Tele?

Although I have become a real Vela lover, and a big PRS lover, I have a loyalty to a quality guitar, not necessarily a company, a guitar that begs me for more play, high quality instruments that perform as designed. Quality products that induce joy and produce beautiful sounds. Big name branding to me is instant recognition, not a guarantee of quality or value. The “ good ones” as we describe it, can have any name on the headstock, it’s the sum of the parts and the care and consistent assembly. Yup this is a PRS forum, and I actually did use Tele and Vela in a comparison, I own both and they are both special, and I am very picky......
Aahzz,I am exited for you and your new guitar!!!!!! Which color again??

Although I have become a real Vela lover, and a big PRS lover, I have a loyalty to a quality guitar, not necessarily a company, a guitar that begs me for more play, high quality instruments that perform as designed. Quality products that induce joy and produce beautiful sounds. Big name branding to me is instant recognition, not a guarantee of quality or value. The “ good ones” as we describe it, can have any name on the headstock, it’s the sum of the parts and the care and consistent assembly. Yup this is a PRS forum, and I actually did use Tele and Vela in a comparison, I own both and they are both special, and I am very picky......
Aahzz,I am exited for you and your new guitar!!!!!! Which color again??

I haven't mentioned the color yet - 'tis black. I'm already debating on leaving the black pick guard or swapping to Tort, or Pearl...but obviously need to get the guitar in my hands first...

Back