Private Stock Friday

That roulette wheel, dice, and aces inlay is total bada$$!!!
(and I'm not a gambler).

Hey Steve, That’s one we have in works! It’s PS #7777, the “Lucky Man” Guitar. It’s a Santana, Faded Santana Yellow Flame Top, Mahogany Neck and Back. Ebony Fretboard and Zebra Bobbins... should be one EPIC Guitar.
JD

Hey Steve, That’s one we have in works! It’s PS #7777, the “Lucky Man” Guitar. It’s a Santana, Faded Santana Yellow Flame Top, Mahogany Neck and Back. Ebony Fretboard and Zebra Bobbins... should be one EPIC Guitar.
JD

JD...........off the charts, buddy! Whoever gets it will indeed be the lucky man.

So much goodness in that video.

Brian’s Starry night board looks terrific :)

Dude, your avatar is causing my wallet serious anxiety. If you could stop posting for a while, ESPECIALLY in this forum, I'd really appreciate it!!

Dude, your avatar is causing my wallet serious anxiety. If you could stop posting for a while, ESPECIALLY in this forum, I'd really appreciate it!!
I know the feeling - ever time I see VB’s Bahama SCT TOL Guitar! :) Or one of Steve’s, or one of Brian’s builds, or one of Brett’s builds, or JD’s, or Moore’s...:D

This is just fascinating from an artistic point of view: pulling all of these various elements together within the design constraints of a functional guitar.

I'm curious: is it known, even anecdotally, what percentage of guitars made to this degree of customization are actually played "normally" vs. being essentially a preserved work of art (I mean that with no pejorative connotation at all).

that-lookon-your-face-when-you-realise-its-friday-memes-6061462.png

FYI, if you are considering a new Private Stock order, ask your dealer about two new unique woods we currently have in stock in the vault. Roasted Maple and black limba! Both woods are available for necks, roasted maple is also available as a top option.

PSF194(1000)1.jpg
PSF194(1000)2.jpg
PSF194(1000)3.jpg

Here's what roasted maple looks like on a Private Stock:

PSF194(1000)20.jpg
PSF194(1000)21.jpg
PSF194(1000)19.jpg
PSF194(1000)22.jpg

Back